Sales Development Representative - Full Time
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a critical role as the first point of contact for most prospects interested in Chargify. As an SDR, you will be responsible for generating demand by working with clients and creating leads. You will directly support the Account Executive team by delivering high quality leads who are interested in further exploring Chargify’s product offering. This is an entry-level sales role, and the expectation is promotion to Sales Exec as quickly as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Work with prospects/customers primarily through contact forms, phone, & email
- Predominantly inbound channels
- Document all prospect information/interaction in Salesforce.
- Assist in the sales process, support the Account Executive from lead up to close.
- Representing Chargify at conferences, trade shows and community events.
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- An ability to understand the Chargify product and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Strong track record of being an overachiever and exceed expectations in previous roles.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Positive, energetic, and ambitious with a target-driven mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- At least 1 year experience carrying a quota, lead generation or revenue.
- SaaS understanding preferred (must understand software as a service/web-based business
- Success managing the solutions selling and consultative/team sales process
- Enjoys working in a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment