About Scaleworks -
Scaleworks is a venture equity fund, investing in B2B SaaS companies. The fund acquires controlling stakes in these companies, and has a systematic approach towards scaling revenue and teams. Scaleworks goal is to create sustainable, high-growth, software companies and a community of talent expert at doing it.
What we are looking for -
As Scaleworks Lead of Recruiting and Talent, you will be tasked with assessing talent needs based on input of our portfolio CEOs, business needs and talent gaps, building a recruiting machine, and ensuring an excellent candidate experience. Success in this role will require someone who is collaborative, creative, intuitive and resourceful. You should be as passionate about recruiting programs and processes as you are finding top-talent. Scaleworks is seeking a strategic startup player who knows how identify gaps and can execute with little oversight. Applicants should be willing and eager to take on enormous ownership as this is an incredibly high-impact role.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Source passive talent from LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, and other channels.
- Build a brand and open up channels that will bring active applicants to Scaleworks companies.
- Build an ongoing database of talent targets and potential future hires
- Partner with hiring managers to understand needs of the organization and quickly learn how to identify the candidates we’re seeking.
- Develop your own sense of talent gaps and issues on teams; assist CEOs to get the right talent mix
- Be a spokesperson. Learn how to pitch our products and our organization.
- Develop and refine messaging that will get the most in-demand talent interested in Scaleworks.
- Drive the recruitment process end-to-end. Facilitate an optimal recruitment experience and be a candidate sponsor.
- Conduct salary research, present offers, and close.
- Constantly be looking for areas of improvement in the recruiting process. Enable and train interviewers to effectively assess and provide feedback on candidates.
- Build a talent brand. Drive recruitment marketing initiatives that will showcase Scaleworks amazing workplace.
- 5+ years of experience of successful recruiting in the tech community.
- Strong networks across leading tech companies.
- Track-record of top performance amongst peers.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced in full-cycle recruitment, including coordination and sourcing.
- Expert-proficiency with sourcing tools. (AngelList/ LinkedIn/ Glassdoor)
- Administrative experience of applicant tracking systems (Lever or Greenhouse)
- Evidence of contribution/ownership of building recruitment programs and processes.
- Experience delivering offers, negotiation, and successfully closing candidates.